Fat Witch Brownie - August, 2019.
Everyone needs a really good brownie recipe. Here’s mine. I created a business around it!
Tip - use high-quality chocolate.
- 12 tablespoons (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet (at least 60% cacao) chocolate chopped into small-sized pieces
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Over low heat, slowly melt the butter and chocolate. Stir frequently.
- Remove the pan from the heat before completely melted.
- Stir until melted and set aside for several minutes.
- Beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla together in a large bowl.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture and mix until well-blended.
- Measure the flour and salt. Sift directly into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir gently until well combined and no trace of the dry ingredients remains.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Place pan on middle rack in oven.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or only crmbs.
- Remove pan from oven. Cool for at least 1 hour.
- Cut just before serving. 12 to 16 pieces
Product will stay fresh for 5 days at room temperature. Serve at room temperature.
If desired, refrigerate immediately for 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
Classic BUY NOW & Classic Cauldron Special always available.